5/01/2011

Zoya Swatches + mani

Here are my new Zoya babies.

Bijou, Sweet, Gigi, and Reece. 1 coat swatch, should have done more to properly showcase Gigi, Sorry.
Bijou was kind of a bummer to me, because it looks a lot like my namesake, Lindsay. I'll have to do a side by side, but as far as I can tell they are the same color but Lindsay has larger pieces of glitter?
Sweet is exactly its name. Really sweet bubblegum pink. Has great coverage!
Gigi is really awesome in real life. I'll have to do more coats of it though. I will be wearing it as a mani very soon! It's a lovely pale pink with silver glitter in it!
Reece is simply stunning. I couldn't stop staring at it. I love how the gold in it really catches in the light.

Zara and Gloria.
Zara is the perfect sparkly lavender. I like her a lot.
When I saw Gloria in the bottle, I was very unsure. But she looks great on!

So, I decided my first mani should be Reece since she was my stand out favorite.

No comments: