5/15/2011

First Gradient

Today I decided to try a gradient effect with Zoya Dove as my base, with a fade of China Glaze Fairy Dust. It's definately subtle. At a glance you probably wouldn't see the fade. It was hard to build up with Fairy Dust since the glitter is so tiny. Next time I'll try a more substantial glitter. Now, they aren't perfectly flat with all those layers and you can tell in the pictures. Just ignore that. I feel like I have acryllics on there are so many layers of polish at the tips! Click to enlarge if you'd like to see the gradient detail more easily.

China Glaze Fairy Dust

Zoya Dove
I also did my toes with Zoya Gloria. She is so pretty! Very different on the nail than it looks in the bottle. The gold flash is less noticable on the nail, but it still has plenty of sparkle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sparkly toes!
I have yet to get my toes out this year.. definatly going to start off with a pink though. :)

Lindsay H. said...

Well, when you live in Texas like I do, flip flops are an almost year round thing. My toes haven't been naked in years!