5/07/2011

Zoya Nikki & Lana

These are the two polishes I traded Zoya Caitlin & Marley for. I'm calling both of them huge successes. I love both.

Here's the bottles. Nikki is a shimmery pinky taupe and Lana is like a tomato soup red with some gold flash.

I used Nikki on my mani. I really love the subtlety of this one. I got complimented at the dentist today on this polish, so even though it's neutral it's definately noticably unique. I actually have a dress this color too, so I'm planning on wearing it for our fancy dinner out on Mother's Day.

Lana is super summery and fun! I didn't have anything like it in my Zoya collection, plus I love the name of it which is super important. I just love to have red on my toes, because it's so classic. So, this is a welcome change from my turquoise pedicure!

No comments: