5/03/2011

Lindsay vs. Bijou

When making my Zoya selections, I never realized just how close my own namesake, Lindsay, and Bijou were to each other. I had gotten Lindsay in the 3-Free promo back in January and just picked up Bijou in the Earth Day promo. I'm kind of bummed that I have two so similar, but they're both gorgeous, and definately a favorite shade anyway. So here they are side-by-side.

Bottles side-by-side. Bijou, left. Lindsay, right.

Quick 2-coat swatches. Pointer and ring are Lindsay. Middle and pinkie are Bijou. You might want to click to englare this one.
Lindsay, Bijou, Lindsay, Bijou.
 Different lighting. Pointer and ring are Lindsay. Middle and pinkie are Bijou.
Bijou, Lindsay, Bijou, Lindsay.
 So as you can see, one person probably doesn't need both. Bijou is a little more orange tinted, like a subtle neon pink and Lindsay is a hot rose pink with bigger pieces of glitter.

No comments: