4/28/2011

112

If you know me, you I have many quirks and may be nearing the edge of OCD. Well, I noticed that I have made 111 posts on this blog, and I just have a weird thing about 11's. I probably won't be doing my nails for awhile, with these Sally Hansen things on, and while I wait for some new orders to come in... My Zoya Earth Day promo, and the awesome prize I won on the Rainbows&Sparkles blog which I can't wait to post all about! I just couldn't leave my blog at 111 for that long, so today I'll show you another of my favorite things besides polish...

My Waxing Poetic necklace. I love the vintage feel of it, the mixed metals, and the way the charms slightly jingle all the time. Thanks Dad, Katie, Aunt Marie & Family!

2 comments:

Amber P. said...

Cute necklace!!! I love it! Where did they find it? :D

and I can't wait for you to blog about your package! :D

Lindsay H. said...

They actually own a little gift shop and they carry it there. It's so fun to look at the catalog when it comes in the shop! The website has a store locator on it if you're looking!