4/10/2011

Rica and Kieko in action

Simple mani/ pedi today.

Zoya Rica- awesome coral with tons of gold glitter. Very shimmery. She's very nearly orange- but not, which is perfect for me.

Zoya Kieko- a new favorite for sure! She's much brighter in person, but not too bright. She's got an almost red undertone which I love and looks great with my warm skin tone. She'll be getting lots of use from me I'm sure!

In other news, Ulta has started carrying a small collection of the current lines from Zoya. I felt like they were kind of just shoving it back in the store where no one would see or hear about it. I got this weeks flyer from Ulta, and they are having buy 2 get one free on China Glaze, Piggy Polish, and ZOYA! Maybe this means that they will start expanding their Zoya collections, and marketing it more. I was just so thrilled to see a mention!

1 comment:

Lawless Lacquer said...

I looove Rica! So sparkley!!!