6/22/2011

A Blog Award!

I got an award from Neeka at In The Life of a MILF. Thanks Neeka!

1) Favourite color: Purple currently, but it's hard to say no to long time favorite, Pink.

2) Favorite Animal: Alligators and Beluga Whales. Just don't put them together. Lol.

3) Favourite number: 22.

4) What perfume am i using right now: I don't wear perfume often but when I do I wear Tokyo Milk Gin and Rosewater.

5) Something you always wear with you and identifies you: My grandmother's ruby ring (featured in a lot of my photos) and my Waxing Poetic necklace that I posted about here.

6) What's your passion?: My family. Current and the family of my own that I hope to have one day.

7) Getting or giving presents?: Both. I think I get just as excited about picking out the perfect thing for people and seeing their reaction as I do when I have my own present to open.

8) What was the last eyeshadow you used?: Rimmel London Stir it Up eyeshadow in "Wassup?" My sister got it for me for Christmas. :)

9) Favourite day of the week: I've always been weird and really liked Monday's because they always seem like a fresh start. Tuesday is when it hits me how long the week really is. Lol.

10) Are your nails painted right now?: Duh. I haven't had naked nails since I started this blog!
 

I'm passing this award on to:
1. Nails and Nonsense from a Brit. (Sorry, your first name is escaping me at the moment.)
2. Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom.
3. Jenn at Painted Pixies.
4. Patricia and Anne at Southern Sister Polish.
5. Renee, Erika, and Julie at A Polished Life.

No comments: