6/24/2011

It Ain't Called Butter For Nothin'

I have a new love and it goes by the name of Butter London. I'd been wanting to try this brand, after hearing so many great things about it. I think the range of colors that they have is very wide and unique and they have a pretty good selection at my local Ulta, so I splurged and picked up Victoriana. I really liked the color, don't have anything else like it, plus my middle name is Victoria, so it was perfect for my first choice!

I gotta tell ya, there's no question how they chose the name of this brand. It went on so nicely- very smooth, and even in just one coat. My nails feel like glass and look even better! :)

Here's a picture of their super cute bottles. Ever get annoyed by those hard to hold square lids? I do! (I'm looking at you- Ulta Professionals...) The Butter London bottle's square lid is just for looks. To open it, you pull the square part off and there is a nice easy to handle normal brush lid underneath!


Anyway, here's the good stuff... my mani. Perfect for my friend's bachlorette party tomorrow I think.


No comments: