6/17/2011

Zoya Stacy with glitter

For today's mani, I wanted to try 2 newish polishes that I haven't gotten to use yet. Zoya Stacy and Ulta Pinata Yada Yada. My pictures didn't capture any of the silver sparkle in PYY unfortunately. I think this will be really pretty in sunlight, but I did this tonight so I'll let you know how it looks tomorrow! I really like this combo. Stacy is a goreous maroon color, the exact color of the ruby in my ring! I thought that PYY would be a bit garish on me, but I love it. I especially love how the glitters in it are different sizes. I don't currently have any others in my collection like that. Anyway, here are the photos. I left my bottles downstairs, so I didn't get pictures of them yet. Maybe I'll add them in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

My namesake looks beautiful on you :)