7/27/2011

Ulta Haul

Went to Ulta today... Yay! Here's what I got.

Make-up haul: Urban Decay Naked Palate, Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero (aka black), Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in black, and Covergirl Outlast Lipstain marker in Flirty Nude.

Nail polish haul: Essie Angora Cardi, Essie Smooth Sailing (so shimmery in the bottle!), Essie Splash of Grenadine, OPI Melon of Troy, China Glaze Below Deck, and China Glaze Afterglow.

Best of all, I had a 20% off your entire purchase, including prestige cosmetics and sales so I ended up with around $30 off all this stuff!

3 comments:

Kaitlyn Dawn said...

Very nice! I love my Naked palette :-)

MySelf said...

nice! :) did some ulta shopping today. there's just no way that u can ignore the 20 % offer!

Sara said...

I used my 20% coupon on the naked palette too! Used it yesterday and loved it.