7/07/2011

In Memory of Caylee

We are all saddened by the death of Caylee Anthony, and shocked and disgusted at the outcome of the case that would have brought her justice. In memory of Caylee, a group of my polishing friends and I are painting our nails purple, Caylee's favorite color, today Thursday, July 7th. If you would like to join in you can do so on our Facebook event page here and/or post it on your own blog if you have one!

For my mani, I used Zoya Zara. I've featured this polish on my blog before, but it is just perfect to use in honor of Caylee. Purple, her favorite color, and gold flash, as she was a golden child who the world only 'knew' for a flash of time. But we will always remember her, and hopefully something good will come from this situation to help other children who are in danger be helped.

Rest in peace sweet little girl.