1/16/2010

January 7th - January 15th

January 7th - Long car trip. 4 AM to 9 PM.

January 8th - Rested before hitting parks. Did puzzles.

January 9th - Universal Studios - It ain't Disney. Pretty park, though.
(Didn't take a single picture.)

January 10th - Universal Islands of Adventure - Seuss Landing was my favorite part.
The Cat in the Hat!

"Lindsay Hatches the Egg."


January 11th - Downtown Disney - Saw "Princess and the Frog" movie.

January 12th - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Loved the new Toy Story ride!

My brother and I waiting in line for Toy Story. See Mr. Potato Head in the background... he talks and pulls his ear out!


January 13th - Magic Kingdom - Heaven on earth! Met talking trashcan.

The castle. Ignore the people in the foreground. I have no idea who they are. That's just what happens at Disney. Note how UNCROWDED it is!

They still had some Christmas decorations up which was awesome! Disney + Christmas = Lindsay's dream come true.


January 14th - Mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens. I lost.

This is me pretending to be a ballerina bird.

My family posing at Fantasia Gardens.

January 15th - Made it home. Missed my bed!

So that's where I've been. More pictures coming soon...

No comments: