I'm back, long post, get ready!
Six things I did on my vacation:
1. Ate lots and lots of super yummy food at fancy restaurants.
2. Went on a fan boat tour in the Everglades and spotted some 'gators.
3. Went to the beach, many times.
4. Fed a peacock. I want one for a pet now. Lol.
5. Held a baby alligator, then kissed it.
6. Read 262 pages of my current book.
7. Had cocktails with dinner, without being carded.
8. Caught up on sleep.
9. Caught a fish! All by myself! In fact, it was the biggest fish that we managed to catch all week.
And of course, I had a fantastic time! I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.
China Glaze Spring Fling - Spring 2017
5 days ago